Friday, January 25, 2013

From My Heart

My apologies for the delay in the 30 Days of Grace Parenting Tips series.

I'll be completely honest and say that the amount of time necessary to write, edit, and post these every day is too much for me with the current demands on my time.

My husband has asked me to post a little less frequently (so we can spend more time together in the evenings!), so as I continue to work through this series, it may take a couple of days for each new post.

We are excited to be working behind-the-scenes on some big orphan ministry opportunities. This is also taking much of my "extra" time. (that's almost an oxy-moron, lol) I'll share more about that soon, too. I would appreciate prayer as we make some very major decisions in the next couple of months.

I've loved all of the feedback I've received regarding the blog. You all are too sweet. My prayer is simply that I can encourage other Mommas to enjoy the journey. I have already sketched out the remainder of this particular series, but remember--if you have a specific question or parenting scenario you'd like to see discussed here, either post it in the comments below or email me privately at primrose_sb@yahoo.com .

Blessings to you all. I'll be back as soon as time allows. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am new to your site, and I just have to say that this is EXACTLY what I need right now. This is where I am right now, and I soooo need this! I have been devouring your site for the last two days, and have begun trying to implement some of your strategies. It may be a little too soon to see how effective they are, but I have to say that I feel a peace like never before. I was the drill Sargent type, demanding perfection with grave consequences when disobeyed. It was not working for my son who is VERY stubborn and VERY smart. I also saw him in all my flaws reflected back to me, and it brought me to my knees. Thank you for writing your blog (no matter how frequently you are able.) I just wanted you to know how important it is to me at this point. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any and all comments as long as they are Christ-honoring. Please let me know what you think!