Friday, January 11, 2013

Feedback

I just wanted to let you all know that the last 10 days of this 30 Days of Practical Grace-Parenting Tips series will be answers to questions I've received from my readers.

I've already answered several of these privately, but am willing to do so publicly as well.

SO, if you have a real-life scenario you'd like to see addressed during the last 10 days of this series, please feel free to comment below, PM me on Facebook, or email me at primrose_sb@yahoo.com.

You can remain anonymous if you wish. :)

If I don't have a good answer, perhaps my readers can offer some good advice.


2 comments:

  1. thank you. thank you. thank you.
    i wait and check every day for your new thoughts. they are wonderful and working at our place.
    (we chatted about potty training before cmas and after 5 days and only one success...decided to wait a bit more.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, I remember our chat. :)

      I bet your little one will do great in a few more months. It's definitely less stressful when their bodies are ready!

      Thank you for reading.

      Delete

I welcome any and all comments as long as they are Christ-honoring. Please let me know what you think!