Monday, October 10, 2011

Family Picture

If you're just reading this blog for the first time, or haven't been reading for long, just a little FYI:

Pay no attention to the family picture at the top of the page.

It's pathetically outdated.

It actually WAS taken this past spring, but....

we added two girls to our family since then.

And I actually DID post a new picture, after Johanna came home.

I'd link to it here if I had any clue how to do that kind of stuff....:)

But, anyway, we have yet to take a picture with our family as it looks today by "the" fence so I can post it as my blog header.

Mostly because our littlest blessing has only been home for 2 weeks, and has spent most of that time avoiding me like the plague :), so a family photo session has SO not been in our minds just yet.

So, if you're just joining us, pay no attention to the outdated picture.

One of these days I'll get around to changing it to reflect our growing family, and all seven of our childen ........:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any and all comments as long as they are Christ-honoring. Please let me know what you think!