Monday, August 13, 2012

Busy Busy

Today was a busy, busy day.

I rose early and woke the children.

I made and cleaned up three meals for my family.

I cleaned several rooms, kissed several boo-boos, worked on several "behaviors" with several children.

I homeschooled four children math, language, science, geography, Bible, violin and piano. Whew! :)

I babysat three of my friend Angela's children for half of the day. (Yes, that made the ratio of adults to children in the house 1:10.)

I worked on the computer for 2 hours, getting some much-needed projects completed.

I ran 3 miles in 32 minutes with my hubby.

I brushed 5 sets of teeth and put 7 exhausted, albeit happy, children to bed.

I sat down to blog, and I'm so exhausted that this is the best I can come up with. :)

Goodnight, dear friends. Tomorrow, snuggle your children, appreciate and respect your husband, worship your Maker, and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Well done! I wish I had your energy, Your home school blog moved me to plan my day more, and not run around in circles all day LOL. Thank You!
    Sorry about those 'boo-boo's' you had to kiss better ;-)
    Regards Kaz UK

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any and all comments as long as they are Christ-honoring. Please let me know what you think!