Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Updated Picture!

A dear lady from the online adoption "community" traveled recently to adopt a four year old little girl from Gabriella's orphanage. She was able to get a couple of pictures of our little girl while they were there! Here's my favorite....

I love how many "nannies" are pictured in the background. This wasn't a scheduled visit, and they weren't expecting the picture, so it is comforting to know there's people down at the babies' level, playing with them and holding them.

1 comment:

  1. Does she have any more pictures of the kids? I know our little one is in the background of that picture, I would love to see her! Cara norbycj@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any and all comments as long as they are Christ-honoring. Please let me know what you think!